Manicure Removal Clips Directions
- Soak a Gelous Lint Free Wipe in Nail Polish Remover and place on top of your nail.
- Clip on the Gelous Manicure Removal Clips, pressing down once your finger is inside.
- It is easiest to do the pointer finger and thumb of your dominant hand last, or do one hand at a time.
- Read our Application and Removal Guide to see when to use these in your gel manicure application and removal.
- If the Gel Nail Polish doesn't come off easily after using these, you may need to soak your nails for longer. This could be because the nails weren't buffed enough, or the layers of nail polish were quite thick.