Warehouse Store Person
Job type: Full time
Location: Rosedale, Auckland
Hourly Payrate: $23-$26
Duties will be to:
- Process orders - this includes printing orders, picking products, and packing products into boxes or satchels in a diligent manner.
- Process new stock into warehouse - this includes unpacking boxes, checking stock for damage, and stocking shelves.
- Learn and maintain the systems and methods used for the general operation of the warehouse and storefront.
- Use stock management software (Cin7) within the warehouse.
- Keep the warehouse space safe, tidy and clean.
- Assist with weekly stock-takes of products using stock management software (Cin7).
- Greet and serve customers in store.
- Understand the products to allow you to advise and assist customers.
- Handle order changes in store.
- Conduct customer transactions.
Skills / Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated and able to assist in running the warehouse.
- There is minimal heavy lifting, but some may be required on occasion.
- Organised and able to manage time effectively.
- Initiative and problem solving.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Able to work as an effective part of a team
- Professionalism at all times.
- Technologically savvy.
- Experience in retail and/or warehousing is preferred but not required, as full training will be provided.
- Join an amazing, growing team that enjoys going to work day-to-day.
- Work for a progressive employer in a growing business.
- Competitive package available - will be in line with candidate's experience level.
To apply, please email your CV and a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.