Gelous Gel Nail Lamp is designed to cure Gelous Gel Polish to a professional and high quality standard.
- Spacious Design Perfect for manicures or pedicures — designed to fit a full hand or foot. Features a removable magnetic bottom tray for easy pedicures. The Gel Lamp is 20cm (width) x 9cm (height) x 15.5cm (depth).
- 48W or 24W Power Switch from the standard 48W mode to the 24W low-heat mode as you please.
- Smart Timer Function Select from the 10, 30 or 60 second pre-set cure times, or use the automatic hand sensor to start the 0-119 second timer.
- Long Lasting Up to 50,000 hours of use. No batteries or replacement bulbs required.
- 30 Dual Wave Light Beads Designed with the latest UV/LED technology for fast and efficient drying of all types of gel polish.
- Read our Application and Removal Guide and Commonly Asked Questions carefully before use.
- Apply Gelous Base Coat, Gelous Colour Coat, then Gelous Top Coat, curing each coat with the Gelous UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp.
- Colours may appear differently on screen than in person.
- We cannot guarantee polishes or lamps from other brands will work with our products, as they have been designed to work at a complimentary wavelength.
- Do not use Gel Nail Polish in very sunny areas, or too near to your UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp.
- Apply sunscreen to your hands 15-30 minutes before your manicure. Avoid getting sunscreen on your nails and wipe off if you do.
- Avoid touching your skin with Gel Nail Polish - if you do, wipe off immediately before curing.
- Do not use if you have extremely short nails or if your nails are in poor condition (thin, dry or split).
- Discontinue use if sensitivity or irritation occurs.
- Avoid getting back-to-back gel manicures. This break will allow your nails to rehydrate and repair. We recommend a break of at least 1-2 weeks.
- Do not over-file the nail plate, as it may cause sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not spill any liquid on the UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp and dry immediately if you do.
- Unplug the adaptor or turn off at the wall when not in use.
- Don’t look directly at the LED’s.
- Clean the UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp with a damp cloth only.
- Only use the UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp for preset times.
- Gel Nail Lamp Maximum Power Consumption: 48W
- Gel Nail Lamp Size: 15cm x 19cm x 8.5cm
- Gel Nail Lamp Wavelength: 365-405nm
- Adaptor Rated Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz 1A
- Adaptor Rated Output: DC 24V 2A
- Plug Type: A, G or I
- Type I plug (Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa, El Salvador, Fiji, Guatemala, Kiribati, Nauru, Okinawa, Panama, Papua New Guinea, St. Vincent, Tajikistan, Tonga, Uruguay).
- Type G plug (United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland), Ireland, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Brunei, Cameroon, Channel Islands, Cyprus, Dominica, El Salvador, Gambia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Hong Kong, Iraq, Isle of Man, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, St. Kitts-Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Tanzania, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe).
- Type A plug (United States, Canada, Mexico, Netherlands, American Samoa, Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Maldives, Micronesia, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Niger, Okinawa, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, St. Vincent, Saudi Arabia, Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (U.S.& British), Yemen).
- If your country is not listed here and you have a plug preference, please let us know in your order notes. If a plug type is not specified, the plug type of the closest listed country will be provided.