This creamy polish is a softer twist on classic white - for those looking for a more subtle take on white nails.
Gelous Gel Nail Polish paints on like any ordinary nail polish, but lasts weeks without fading, peeling or chipping. The process is simple and you don’t have to worry about waiting for your nails to dry — they are hard and perfectly set once each coat is cured with the Gelous UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp.
Gelous products are cruelty free, vegan, non toxic (10 free), high quality and affordable - kind to your nails, your wallet AND the planet.
- Read our Application and Removal Guide and Commonly Asked Questions carefully before use.
- Apply Gelous Base Coat, Gelous Colour Coat, then Gelous Top Coat, curing each coat with the Gelous UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp.
- Colours may appear differently on screen than in person.
- We cannot guarantee other polishes or other lamps will work with our products, as they have been designed to work at a complimentary wavelength.
- We recommend putting sunblock on 30 minutes before using - just as we recommend this before you go out for a walk in the sun, or hit the beach!
- Do not use if you have extremely short nails or if your nails are in poor condition (thin, dry or split).
- Discontinue use if sensitivity or irritation occurs.
- Avoid getting back-to-back gel manicures. This break will allow your nails to rehydrate and repair. We recommend a break of at least 1-2 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid touching your skin with the gel polish - if you do, wipe off immediately before curing.
- Store out of sunlight in a cool, dry place.
- Do not over-file the nail plate, as it may cause sensitivity.
- Do not spill any liquid on the Gel Nail Lamp.
- Unplug the adaptor or turn off at the wall when not in use.
- Don’t look directly at the LEDs.
- Clean Gel Nail Lamp with a damp cloth only.
- Only use Gel Nail Lamp for preset times.
Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, May Contain: Colour Pigments.