Orangewood Cuticle Sticks
These disposable wooden sticks feature a pointed end and a flat, tapered end.
- Pushing back cuticles.
- Cleaning under the nail tip.
- Cleaning up excess Gel Nail Polish from around the nail before curing.
- Removing Gel Nail Polish after soaking nails in nail polish remover.
The high quality Gelous Nail File is designed to work perfectly with our Gel Nail Polish with its fine 180 grit side and rough 100 grit side.
180 Grit (Fine Side) Uses:
- Filing your natural nails to your desired shape.
- Buffing your nails before applying Gelous Gel Nail Polish.
- Buffing your nails after removing Gelous Gel Nail Polish.
- Pushing back your cuticles.
100 Grit (Rough Side) Uses:
- Buffing away the shiny seal of the Gelous Top Coat before soaking your nails in nail polish remover when removing your Gelous Gel Nail Polish.
Gelous Cuticle Oil is enriched with a highly effective blend of organic calcium, safflower oil, natural keratin and Vitamin E.
- Stimulating healthy nail growth.
- Nourishing your nails between manicures, and after manicures.
- Making your cuticles and skin look healthy.
- Healing damaged skin and cuticles.
- Making your manicure or pedicure last longer by keeping the area moisturised.
- Softening cuticles to reduce the need of removing them.
- Protecting bare nails.
- Remove the cap and twist the end of the Gelous Cuticle Oil to dispense.
- Brush oil over the nail bed and cuticle, massaging in.
- Use as often as desired. Only a small amount is needed to be effective.
- Our Osmanthus Cuticle Oil has a floral scent that reminds us of a calming beauty salon. It contains some of the white floral nuances of jasmine, some creamy apricot-y notes that give it a fruity feel, and a touch of a powdery violet-like scent which makes for an inoffensive floral twist.
- Our Blueberry Cuticle Oil has the scent of lush, fresh blueberries.
- Read our Application and Removal Guide to see when to use these in your gel manicure application and removal.