Cuticle Oil Uses
- Stimulating healthy nail growth and nourishing your nails between manicures, and after manicures.
Cuticle Oil Directions
- Remove the cap and twist the end of the Gelous Cuticle Oil to dispense.
- Brush oil over the nail bed and cuticle, massaging in.
- Use as often as desired. Only a small amount is needed to be effective.
- Read our Application and Removal Guide to see when to use these in your gel manicure application and removal.
Cuticle Oil Scents
- Our Osmanthus Cuticle Oil has a floral scent that reminds us of a calming beauty salon. It contains some of the white floral nuances of jasmine, some creamy apricot-y notes that give it a fruity feel, and a touch of a powdery violet-like scent which makes for an inoffensive floral twist.
- Our Blueberry Cuticle Oil has the scent of lush, fresh blueberries.