Save $26-$29 with our Starter Pack and be on your way to creating salon quality manicures from the comfort of your own home.
Gelous Gel Nail Polish paints on like any ordinary nail polish, but lasts weeks without fading, peeling or chipping. The process is simple and you don’t have to worry about waiting for your nails to dry — they are hard and perfectly set once each coat is cured with the Gelous UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp.
Gelous products are cruelty free, vegan, non toxic (10 free), high quality and affordable - kind to your nails, your wallet AND the planet.
This pack contains:
- Gel Nail Lamp
- 1 of our Gelous Gel Nail Polish Colours
- Base Coat
- Top Coat
- Nail Polish Removal Clips (10 pack)
- Orangewood Cuticle Sticks (10 pack)
- Lint Free Wipes (100 pack)
- Nail File (100 grit / 180 grit)
- Cuticle Oil (Osmanthus or Blueberry)
- Optional Matte Top Coat
- Read our Application and Removal Guide and Commonly Asked Questions carefully before use.
- Apply Gelous Base Coat, Gelous Colour Coat, then Gelous Top Coat, curing each coat with the Gelous UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp.
Gel Nail Polish Bottle Size:
Gel Nail Polish Storage:
- Store out of sunlight in a cool, climate-controlled area away from exposure to natural sunlight.
- Store your nail polish right side up to prevent it from drying out.
- Keep the neck of your polish bottle clean by wiping it with a Lint Free Wipe.
- Make sure your nail polish lids are always screwed on tightly. We recommend closing the lid tightly after each coat.
- Colours may appear differently on screen than in person.
- We cannot guarantee other polishes or other lamps will work with our products, as they have been designed to work at a complimentary wavelength.
- Do not use your polish in very sunny areas, or too near to your UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp.
- We recommend putting sunblock on 30 minutes before using - just as we recommend this before you go out for a walk in the sun, or hit the beach!
- Avoid touching your skin with the gel polish - if you do, wipe off immediately before curing.
- Do not use if you have extremely short nails or if your nails are in poor condition (thin, dry or split).
- Discontinue use if sensitivity or irritation occurs.
- Avoid getting back-to-back gel manicures. This break will allow your nails to rehydrate and repair. We recommend a break of at least 1-2 weeks.
- Do not over-file the nail plate, as it may cause sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not spill any liquid on the Gel Nail Lamp.
- Unplug the adaptor or turn off at the wall when not in use.
- Don’t look directly at the LED’s.
- Clean Gel Nail Lamp with a damp cloth only.
- Only use Gel Nail Lamp for preset times.
Gel Nail Polish Ingredients:
- Base Coat: Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, HEMA, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, TPO, ACMO, PUA.
- Colour Coat: Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, May Contain: Colour Pigments.
- Top Coat: Pentaerythritol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Mercaptopropionic Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Dimethicone, HEMA.
Gel Nail Lamp Technical Information:
- Gel Nail Lamp Maximum Power Consumption: 48W
- Gel Nail Lamp Size: 15cm x 19cm x 8.5cm
- Gel Nail Lamp Wavelength: 365-405nm
- Adaptor Rated Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz 1A
- Adaptor Rated Output: DC 24V 2A
- Plug: Type I plug