Directions for changing your Nail Polish Brush
- Pull the damaged Nail Polish Brush out. We suggest wearing gloves, or using a rag or paper towel to avoid getting the polish on your hands.
- Push the new Nail Polish Brush in.
How to avoid damaging your Nail Polish Brushes
- Gel Nail Polish bottles should be stored in a cool, climate-controlled area away from exposure to natural sunlight. Don't leave them sitting out in front of a window or in a bright room that gets a lot of light. Ideally they should be stored somewhere dark like in a closet, box or drawer. Gel Nail Polish should not be stored in your bathroom, as it's constantly heating up and cooling down because of your blow dryer and shower. Our bottles are black to stop sunlight from affecting them as much, however you should still store your bottles away from sunlight.
- Store your Gel Nail Polish right side up to prevent it from drying out. Don't store them upside down, as it can cause clumps and drying at the neck of the bottle.
- After use keep the neck of your Gel Nail Polish bottle clean by wiping it with a Lint Free Pad. This will allow your bottle to close properly and prevent air from getting inside.
- Make sure your Gel Nail Polish lids are always screwed on tightly. We recommend closing the lid tightly after each coat.
- Avoid using your Gel Nail Polish in very sunny areas, or too near to your UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp.