Enjoy $20-$23 of savings with our Essentials Pack and be on your way to creating your dream DIY manicure.
Gelous Gel Nail Polish paints on like any ordinary nail polish, but lasts weeks without fading, peeling or chipping. The process is simple and you don’t have to worry about waiting for your nails to dry — they are hard and perfectly set once each coat is cured with the Gelous UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp.
Gelous products are cruelty free, vegan, non toxic (10 free), high quality and affordable - kind to your nails, your wallet AND the planet.
This pack contains:
- Gel Nail Lamp
- 1 of our Gelous Gel Nail Polish Colours
- Base Coat
- Top Coat
- Orangewood Cuticle Sticks (10 pack)
- Nail File (100 grit / 180 grit)
- Cuticle Oil (Osmanthus or Blueberry)
- Optional Matte Top Coat
- Read our Application and Removal Guide, Gel Nail Lamp User Guide and Commonly Asked Questions carefully before use.
- Apply Gelous Base Coat, Gelous Colour Coat, then Gelous Top Coat, curing each coat with the Gelous UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp.
Gel Nail Polish Bottle Size:
Gel Nail Polish Storage:
- Store in a cool, climate-controlled area away from exposure to natural sunlight.
- Store your Gel Nail Polish right side up to prevent it from drying out.
- Keep the neck of your Gel Nail Polish bottle clean by wiping it with a Lint Free Wipe.
- Make sure your Gel Nail Polish lids are always screwed on tightly. We recommend closing the lid tightly after each coat.
- Colours may appear differently on screen than in person.
- We cannot guarantee polishes or lamps from other brands will work with our products, as they have been designed to work at a complimentary wavelength.
- Do not use Gel Nail Polish in very sunny areas, or too near to your UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp.
- Apply sunscreen to your hands 15-30 minutes before your manicure. Avoid getting sunscreen on your nails and wipe off if you do.
- Avoid touching your skin with Gel Nail Polish - if you do, wipe off immediately before curing.
- Do not use if you have extremely short nails or if your nails are in poor condition (thin, dry or split).
- Discontinue use if sensitivity or irritation occurs.
- Avoid getting back-to-back gel manicures. This break will allow your nails to rehydrate and repair. We recommend a break of at least 1-2 weeks.
- Do not over-file the nail plate, as it may cause sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not spill any liquid on the UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp and dry immediately if you do.
- Unplug the adaptor or turn off at the wall when not in use.
- Don’t look directly at the LED’s.
- Clean the UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp with a damp cloth only.
- Only use the UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp for preset times.
Gel Nail Polish Ingredients:
- Base Coat: Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate (HEMA), Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT), Thermoplastic Polyolefins (TPO), Acryloylmorpholine (ACMO), Urethane Acrylate.
- Top Coat: Pentaerythritol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Mercaptopropionic Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT), Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate (HEMA).
- Colour Coat: Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate (HEMA), Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, May Contain: Colour Pigments.
Gel Nail Lamp Technical Information:
- Gel Nail Lamp Maximum Power Consumption: 48W
- Gel Nail Lamp Size: 15cm x 19cm x 8.5cm
- Gel Nail Lamp Wavelength: 365-405nm
- Adaptor Rated Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz 1A
- Adaptor Rated Output: DC 24V 2A
- Plug Type: A, G or I
Gel Nail Lamp Plug Types:
- Type I plug (Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa, Fiji, Tonga, etc).
- Type G plug (United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland), Ireland, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, etc).
- Type A plug (United States, Canada, Mexico, Netherlands, American Samoa, etc).
- For full list of countries that use each plug type, view our Gel Nail Lamp description here.
- If your country is not listed and you have a plug preference, please let us know in your order notes. If a plug type is not specified, the plug type of the closest listed country will be provided.