Gelous Gel Nail Polish paints on like any ordinary nail polish, but lasts weeks without fading, peeling or chipping. The process is simple and you don't have to worry about waiting for your nails to dry - they are hard and perfectly set once each coat is cured with the Gelous UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp.
Gelous products are cruelty free, vegan, non-toxic (10 free), high quality and affordable - kind to your nails, your wallet AND the planet.
- Apply Gelous Base Coat, Gelous Colour Coat, then Gelous Top Coat, curing each coat with the Gelous UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp.
- For thorough instructions, read our Application and Removal Guide, Gel Nail Lamp User Guide and Frequently Asked Questions carefully before use.
Gel Nail Polish
Gel Nail Polish Bottle Size:
Gel Nail Polish Storage:
- Store your Gel Nail Polish in a cool, dark area away from exposure to natural sunlight. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Store your Gel Nail Polish right side up to prevent them from drying out.
- After use keep the neck and rim of your Gel Nail Polish bottles clean by wiping them with a Lint Free Wipe to keep them airtight.
- Make sure your Gel Nail Polish lids are always screwed on tightly to keep them airtight. We recommend closing the lids tightly after each coat.
- Avoid using your Gel Nail Polish in very sunny areas, or too near to your UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp when it is turned on.
Gel Nail Polish Ingredients:
- Base Coat: Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate (HEMA), Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Dimethicone, Tris-bht Mesitylene.
- Colour Coat: Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate (HEMA), Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, May Contain: Colour Pigments.
- Top Coat: Pentaerythritol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Mercaptopropionic Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT), Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate (HEMA).
- Matte Top Coat: Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate (HEMA), Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Diphenyl (2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl) Phosphine Oxide.
UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp
UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp Technical Information:
- UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp Maximum Power Consumption: 48W.
- UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp Size: 15cm x 19cm x 8.5cm.
- UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp Wavelength: 365-405nm.
- Adaptor Rated Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz 1A.
- Adaptor Rated Output: DC 24V 2A.
- Plug Type: A, G or I.
UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp Plug Types:
- Type I plug (Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa, Fiji, Tonga and more). Read full list here.
- Type G plug (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Hong Kong, Isle of Man, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam and more). Read full list here.
- Type A plug (United States, Canada, Mexico, Netherlands, American Samoa, China, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam and more). Read full list here.
- If your country is not listed and you have a plug preference, please let us know in your order notes. If a plug type is not specified, the plug type of the closest listed country will be provided.
- Colours may appear differently on screen than in person.
- We cannot guarantee polishes or lamps from other brands will work with our products, as they have been designed to work at a complementary wavelength.
- Apply sunscreen to your hands 15-30 minutes before your manicure. Avoid getting sunscreen on your nails and wipe it off if you do.
- Avoid touching your skin with Gel Nail Polish - if you do, wipe off immediately before curing.
- Do not use if you have extremely short nails or if your nails are in poor condition (thin, dry or split).
- Discontinue use if sensitivity or irritation occurs.
- Avoid getting back-to-back gel manicures. This break will allow your nails to rehydrate and repair. We recommend a break of at least 1-2 weeks.
- Do not over-file the nail plate, as it may cause sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not spill any liquid on the UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp and dry immediately if you do.
- Unplug the adaptor or turn off at the wall when not in use.
- Don't look directly at the LED's.
- Clean the UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp with a damp cloth only.
- Only use the UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp for preset times.