Application & Removal Guide
Nail Transfer Application Guide
- Apply a thin coat of the Gelous Base Coat, then 2-3 thin coats of Gelous Colour Coat, curing after each coat.
- Remove the protective film on the Nail Transfers.
- Cut around the design you would like to use.
- Soak the design in a small bowl of room temperature water for 5-10 seconds.
- Use tweezers to remove the design from the bowl and separate it from the paper backing.
- Place the design on your nail and press gently with the tweezers to keep it in place.
- Let the design air dry.
- Apply a thin coat of the Gelous Top Coat and cure for long-lasting nail art.
- Read our Application and Removal Guide to see detailed instructions of how to apply your Gel Nail Polish.
Nail Transfer Removal Guide
- Remove along with your Gel Nail Polish.