Nail Art Transfer Specifications
5.3cm x 6.4cm
3 pack of the same design
- Complete your nail prep.
- Apply a thin coat of Gelous Base Coat, curing afterwards with the Gelous UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp.
- Apply 2-3 thin coats of Gelous Colour Coat, curing after each coat with the Gelous UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp.
- Remove the protective film on the Nail Art Transfers.
- Cut around the design you would like to use.
- Soak the design in a small bowl of room temperature water for 5-10 seconds.
- Use Gelous Nail Art Tweezers to remove the design from the bowl and separate it from the paper backing.
- Using the Nail Art Tweezers, place the design on your nail and press gently with them to keep it in place.
- Let the design air dry.
- Apply a thin coat of the Gelous Top Coat, curing afterwards with the Gelous UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp.
Read our Application and Removal Guide to see detailed instructions of how to apply your Gel Nail Polish.
- Remove along with your Gel Nail Polish.